Make Local Media Access Easy
Want to quickly find, access and stream your own media located on your home network’s devices? With Twonky, access to all of your locally networked device media files – photos, videos, music and more – is as easy as finding a video on YouTube, a movie on Netflix, or a song on iTunes.
Twonky has been helping people enjoy their media longer than any other DLNA media server. Since 2008, more than…
copies of Twonky have been distributed to happy end-users globally.
With Twonky, your media is indexed and available anytime, anywhere on your home network. Twonky Server can aggregate all your files into a master library, giving you unparalleled access to your own media.
It Takes Less Than 5 Minutes to Access ALL Your Local Content
Simply pick your payment option and download Twonky to your computer. Choose Mac, Windows, or Linux versions.
Register your version of Twonky and set up your username and password.
Install for auto-discovery of all of your local media files on every device on your home network.
Enjoy streaming your own content to any home network connected device, screen or speaker in your home.
Music. Video. Photos. And More.
Twonky makes it easy for you to control and playback your own media files located anywhere on your home network and to stream them to your other connected devices.
Turn Your Device Into a Powerful Media Server
Twonky is ideal for accessing and streaming locally stored media and can be installed on a variety of devices including:
- Network Attached Storage Devices (NAS) (Linux Version)
- Routers (Linux Version)
- Set-top Boxes (STB) (Linux version)
Get Twonky. Buy Now.
3 easy payment options
Want to try Twonky or prefer to pay-as-you go? Join our monthly subscription for only $2.50 a month
- DLNA/UPnP Media Server
- 32% faster time-to-ready
- 45% less memory usage
- Automatically index and extract metadata from user’s free and premium media into a rich and efficient content database
- Includes rich browsing, bookmarking and management capabilities for quick navigation
- Aggregates media servers for a unified view
- Metadata based system is highly optimized for runtime performance and memory utilization
Supports multiple platforms:
Linux, Android, iOS, QNX, Windows, MacOS
- Fully supports DLNA
- Transcoding support via a plug-in architecture
- Turn-key solution requiring minimal integration effort
- DRM support via DTCP-IP and PlayReady (supports streaming, move, and copy)
- Self-contained secure solution
- Standalone server (end user installable, e.g. for PCs/Macs)
- Embedded server (e.g. for NAS, routers/gateways and STBs)
Want to learn more about Twonky? Need to get support?
Lynx Technology provides transformational technology including innovative IoT smart home and media server streaming, storage, and management for consumer electronics companies and service providers. As an SBA 8(a) and California Small Business certified San Diego-based company, Lynx also offers professional services for mobile app, API, and software development for government agencies and their prime contractors.